The Atkins Group is seeking a hands-on accounting and financial professional with proven leadership, problem solving, and communication skills. Candidates must have experience working with multiple entity organizations including the management of the general ledger, preparation of monthly financial statements, and other related accounting responsibilities. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer of the company.
Specific duties include:
- General ledger entries
- Reconciliation and/or review of balance sheets and income statements for multiple entities
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for all entities
- Involved in various aspects of accounts receivable and cash receipts
- Assists the CFO with a variety of tasks and projects including budgeting, gathering information for annual tax returns, upgrades to information systems, financial analysis and other special projects
- Other duties related to employee benefits, payroll and other accounting functions.
Requirements and Experience include:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and CPA certification are required
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in public accounting or comparable experience preferred
- Real estate development experience also preferred
Candidates must be:
- Self-directed with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Able to establish priorities and make effective decisions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable to working in a closely-held company
- A team player willing to learn and grow with the company
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements with references to Brenda Timmons (firstname.lastname@example.org).