The Atkins Group (TAG) is seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual to join our growing Commercial/Industrial division as an Assistant Property Manager. TAG’s portfolio of commercial properties is growing and we are looking for an employee who can grow right along with us. The Assistant Property Manager will report to our Property Manager Director. Tasks will include helping create annual budgets (CAM and owner), coordinating monthly expense reports (CAM and owner), and assisting with annual CAM reconciliation. This position will also be responsible for securing bids and negotiating terms for services to tenant properties. In addition to helping to ensure tenant satisfaction, this position will assist in processing for payment all C/I invoices per property.
The ideal candidate would be available to begin work by December 15, 2018. Submit resumes to Shannon Wingler via email at email@example.com.
- Experience with commercial leasing, CAM recs, and PMs preferred
- Commercial Property Management experience preferred
- Brokerage license preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with all levels of internal and external staff/clients from construction workers to upper level management, administrators
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation. Ability to travel in and around Champaign/Urbana
- Willingness to occasionally handle after hours service and emergency calls