You’re a creative, self-starting marketing professional full of ideas. You possess an enviable level of enthusiasm and attention to detail. You’re committed to impeccable quality and accuracy. And you love the Champaign County community. The Atkins Group (TAG) is seeking an individual like you for our full-time Communications Manager position.
TAG is Champaign County’s premier property development firm, serving the residential, industrial, retail, office, and farm management sectors. We build, lease, sell, and manage spaces that enhance and grow our community.
As TAG’s Communications Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement, and lead external and internal communication initiatives that highlight our brand and tell our story
- Build upon TAG’s brand foundation, driving awareness and engagement to grow customer relationships in each of our divisions
- Ensure a consistent brand look and tone in all communications, including (but not limited to) advertising, PR, outreach/events, community engagement, web content, and social media
- Collaborate with external brand and marketing partners and vendors
- Perform day-to-day communication tasks
- Serve as TAG’s public face
- Supervise production of advertising, publicity, publications, and communications
- Plan, orchestrate, and attend marketing events that boost TAG brand awareness
BA/BS in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, or a related field, or commensurate experience.
5-7 years of employment in a communications position. If you’re selected for an interview, be prepared to bring work samples (writing, design, etc.) to share.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Graphic design skills, particularly with Adobe Creative Suite (|nDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Project management experience
- The know-how to manage time, relationships, and meeting schedules, while staying on top of all day-to-day communications
- The initiative to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The ability to represent TAG in our community with vibrance, professionalism, and courtesy
Sound like a good fit? If so, email a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Shannon Wingler, HR director, at email@example.com no later than Tuesday, November 27.