The Atkins Group is pleased to introduce Stone Creek’s newest eight homes. Come see a truly incredible place to live, enhanced by our lots’ generous lawns and an unrivaled attention to detail. Partnering with the Think Urbana tax incentive program has helped make these homes genuinely affordable.
Date: Tuesday, October 16th
Time: 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Location: 1702 Bohn Circle, located in Stone Creek Subdivision, Urbana
Food: Free food provided by local food truck, Piato To Go
How to get there:
- Enter on Stone Creek Blvd. from either Windsor Road or Route 130.
- Continue until you see a large tent on Bohn Circle. The houses will be on the north side of Stone Creek Blvd.
- If possible, please park on Bohn Circle to prevent congestion on Stone Creek Blvd.
Stone Creek Features:
- Enjoy being minutes away from Urbana’s premier shopping, I-74, downtown, school systems, all without sacrificing the homey feel of life outside the busy city.
- Miles of community walking paths surrounding Urbana’s premier public golf course, Stone Creek Golf.
- Craftsman style homes feature a balance between natural stone and architectural siding.
- Interior finishes include granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and laminate hardwood floors, which flow with our open floor concepts.
- Blown in cellulose insulation is highly efficient during the hot summer and cold winter months.